May 05, 2017 - May 09, 2017
Varian is delighted to welcome you to join us at ESTRO 36 in Vienna!
Please visit us at our booths #4000 to learn more about the innovations and latest developments that make Varian the world’s leading supplier of radiotherapy equipment and software for treating cancer
- The Edge™ radiosurgery system, an all-in-one system developed to aid clinicians in performing non-invasive ablative treatments throughout the body wherever radiation treatment is indicated
- The TrueBeam® radiosurgery system, representing a treatment platform for high-precision image-guided radiotherapy and radiosurgery.
- VitalBeam™ radiotherapy system, now you can affordably take your treatment capabilities further. Discover how you can build upon the technology itself to expand what’s possible for your clinic.
- InSightive™ analytics, an interactive dashboard that organizes and presents information in a simple display for easy decision making. This tool enables oncology professionals to more effectively capitalize on their data in Varian's ARIA® oncology information system.
- Velocity™ oncology software for compiling patient images and treatment data from a variety of sources to support more informed decision making.
- Eclipse™ treatment planning system, including RapidPlan™ knowledge-based treatment planning, a software tool that uses historical treatment plan data to increase plan quality and streamline the treatment planning process.
- Also, see Calypso® system - GPS for the Body®, a tumor-tracking technology, the latest ARIA 13.6 Oncology Information System, our innovative BrachyTherapy solutions, the fully integrated ProBeam® Compact single room Proton Therapy System, and much more.
Devices presented may not be cleared or available in your market. Please verify the current status with your local Varian representative.